The Mocke Racer Personal Flotation Device is designed to be competitive at the highest level. Our Racer PFD is ISO and SANS Type 5 Approved for all users. It is also approved by the International Canoeing Federation and features performance improvements to bring you a lighter, even cooler PFD!
Would you prefer to purchase your PFD at your local retailer? Check out our international list of retailers.[* ISO & SANS Standards make a distinction between a Life Jacket & a Personal Floatation Device. The Mocke Racer is technically defined as a Personal Floatation Device within the ISO12402-5 standard.]
- A unique body moulding floatation system – fits and feels like you’re not wearing a PFD
- Separate airflow channels keeps you cool, avoids overheating in hot conditions
- High visibility for maximum safety
- Large front utility pocket
- Back pocket and routing loops made for hydration system
- Integrated adjustment for a perfect fit
- Lightweight and quick wicking
- International Standards (I.S.O) tested and approved (EN ISO 12402-5)
- NRCS approved for sale in South Africa (SANS 12402-5:2007)
- International Canoeing Federation Official Competition Product – pre approved for use in Downriver, Slalom, Canoe Polo, Dragon Boat, SUP and Ocean Racing
Donning: Loosen side straps and pull the Racer PFD over your head. Adjust straps on sides as well as at the shoulders to ensure a perfect fit. Do not adjust too tight, you need to breathe!
Care: Rinse your Racer PFD with clean fresh water after every use. Do not store your PFD in direct sunlight, always inspect your PFD before paddling.