- Specifically designed calf strap keeps swivel point and release tab front and centre
- Prominent, easy to locate Rip Release Tab
- Double swivel design prevents twisting and tangling
- 2 Meter length, 7mm high stretch polyurethane
- Coiled polyurethane for compactness
- High density, cross-weaved webbing
- Extra strong construction to ensure ultimate reliability
- Velcro and string attachment point for multiple versions to attach
- Rinse your MOCKE Life Line with fresh water after every use to ensure continued optimal functionality.
- Always inspect your Life Line before paddling.
- Practice attaching and releasing the calf strap before use.
- This device is designed as an OPEN WATER TETHER ONLY.
- IT IS NOT DESIGNED to be load or force bearing and will snap under load or force.
- DO NOT USE IT AS A SURFING LEASH IN BREAKING WAVES.
- Train yourself to not lose your craft in the event of capsizing without relying on a leash. That is your primary safety responsibility. Your leash is only a fall-back safety option when capsizing.