No products in the cart.
Vaaka cadence sensors are lightweight, wireless, electronic sensors that provide real-time stroke rate feedback and distance per stroke analysis to athletes and coaches for Kayaking, Canoeing, Outrigger paddling, Dragonboating, Stand up Paddle Boarding and Rowing . Vaaka cadence sensors send stroke rate data wirelessly for display on ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible GPS devices. Stroke rate data is displayed on the compatible GPS device and logged alongside the GPS data, time, speed, heart rate and distance allowing more specific feedback during training and easy access to post training analysis of cadence and distance per stroke on our Vaaka Analytics software
The Bluetooth Vaaka cadence sensor performs well on both single and double bladed paddles. It provides stroke rate feedback in realtime while paddling. Compatible with popular Bluetooth GPS Sports Watches such as Suunto Ambit3, Polar V800 and the TomTom Multisport Cardio. Because most modern Smartphones now have Bluetooth, this Vaaka cadence sensor will also pair with your Bluetooth enabled smartphone.
- Ease of use – Mount and forget!
- Easy attachment to any paddle shaft
- Real-time stroke rate feedback on your GPS watch – no additional display units required!
- Intelligent algorithm allows accurate stroke rate feedback even in rough conditions
- Adds stroke rate data to other training metrics
- All data, including stroke rate, is logged by the GPS device
- Post training analysis of training metrics including cadence and distance per stroke
- Compatible with all Bluetooth Smart GPS devices.
- Very low power usage
- Robust and fully waterproof for the maritime environment
Compatible Bluetooth Devices
- Polar V800 GPS sports watch
- Suunto Ambit3 GPS sports watch
- Tom Tom Multisport Cardio GPS watch
- Apple iPhone 5 and above
- Android Smartphones version 4.4 and above
Required Smartphone software:
- Wahoo Fitness
- Map My Ride
- Sports Tracker
|Dimensions||16 x 11 x 5 cm|
International, South Africa