No products in the cart.
Vaaka cadence sensors are lightweight, wireless, electronic sensors that provide real-time stroke rate feedback and distance per stroke analysis to athletes and coaches for Kayaking, Canoeing, Outrigger paddling, Dragonboating, Stand up Paddle Boarding and Rowing . Vaaka cadence sensors send stroke rate data wirelessly for display on ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible GPS devices. Stroke rate data is displayed on the compatible GPS device and logged alongside the GPS data, time, speed, heart rate and distance allowing more specific feedback during training and easy access to post training analysis of cadence and distance per stroke on our Vaaka Analytics software
- Ease of use – Mount and forget!
- Easy attachment to any paddle shaft
- Real-time stroke rate feedback on your GPS watch – no additional display units required!
- Intelligent algorithm allows accurate stroke rate feedback even in rough conditions
- Adds stroke rate data to other training metrics
- All data, including stroke rate, is logged by the GPS device
- Post training analysis of training metrics including cadence and distance per stroke
- Compatible with all ANT+ Cadence capable GPS sports devices
- Very low power usage
- Robust and fully waterproof for the maritime environment
Compatible ANT+ Devices:
- Garmin Forerunner series version 310 and above
- Garmin Edge series version 500 and above
- Other Garmin ANT+ devices accepting the cycling cadence (CAD) input
- Magellan Switch and Switch Up
- Suunto Ambit 1 and 2
- Timex Ironman Global Trainer
- Globalsat devices accepting the cycling ‘cadence only’ ANT+ protocol
- Modern Smartphones that come ANT+ enabled from the factory such as Sony Xperia.
- Other Smartphones can be ANT+ enabled using a Garmin. Wahoo, or Digifit attachment.
- Required Smartphone Software:
- Wahoo Fitness
|Dimensions||16 x 11 x 5 cm|
International, South Africa