No products in the cart.
At MOCKE we prioritize paddler safety. Therefore our Dry Bag XL was designed with specific features to allow communication no matter the conditions and elements. ALWAYS take a cellphone with you when paddling offshore. This ensures you have communication in case of an emergency… or any other situation.
- 100% water proof and certified submersible up to 10m (IPX8 rated*)
- Fits and floats iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note and similar size smart phones
- Allows full phone functionality when sealed i.e. take or make calls “through” the bag
- Crystal clear camera window allows you to capture epic moments on the water
- Includes drawstring for attaching the Dry Bag XL to your PFD.
- Made from durable Eco-Friendly TPU materials. 100% PVC free!
*Our Dry Bag XL has been tested and rated according to the international standard IEC 60529 – “Degrees of Protection Provided by Enclosures”. IPX8 is the highest achievable rating for submersible enclosures.
- Insert your phone upside down so that when you have to use it hanging from your neck, it will be the correct way up.
- ALWAYS ensure proper closure of clamping system & check for obstructions that may compromise the seal.
- Our Dry Bag XL is made from remarkably strong materials, but can still be damaged through incorrect use. Avoid putting sharp or abrasive objects like keys in your dry bag.
- After regular contact with salt water was in soapy water and rinse with fresh water.
- Test your dry bag on a regular basis by putting something worthless inside and submerging it in a basin to check for possible damage.
- Tip – Your wet hands could bring moisture into the dry bag. Inserting a moisture protector like a ball of cotton wool or a packet of silicone balls (found inside new shoe boxes) aids in keeping the inside dry.
|Dimensions||19 x 11 x 2 cm|
International, South Africa, U.S.A