No products in the cart.
The 2017 Dawid Mocke Masterclass
Race Your Best Race!
Dawid is inviting 10 paddlers to join a masterclass in final preparation for the either the Canadian Surfski Championships or Gorge Downwind Festival (or both) and ensure that you will have the race of your life!
Maximise your preparation in the final approach to these events with specific personal advice directly from Dawid as you enter the critical final few weeks before the races. (*)
Then, at the race, join Dawid for 3 race specific clinics –
- The day before to run through final preparations;
- The morning of the race, warm up together and discuss conditions and strategy;
- And finally, the post race de-brief, discussing what worked, what didn’t and how to improve from there (this is a vital and extremely important exercise often overlooked by athletes)
- Final preparation regimen in the weeks leading up to the event
- Tapering, rest and recovery
- Effective and effecient equipment and kit selection
- Perfect boat set-up and preparation
- Effective preparation for expected conditions
- Warming up, starting and finishing strong
- Route scouting and race planning
- Tactical decision making while racing
For more information on what is included in the Masterclass please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(*The Masterclass does not include a specific personal training program, although this can be arranged seperately)
Canadian Surfski Champs
14 & 15 July 2017
Gorge Paddle Fest
Hood River, Oregon
17 – 22 July 2017
The Masterclass is limited to 10 paddlers to ensure individual attention.BOOK NOW
About Dawid Mocke
Dawid is co-founder, along with his wife Nikki, of MOCKE. Since starting the first Surfski School in 2002, Dawid has made it his mission to share, teach and coach everything he knows and has learnt about ocean paddling. His experience comes from reaching the highest levels of international success. With 30 international race titles and 4 World Surfski Series titles to his name Dawid knows what it takes to prepare for, and compete in, an event. Now you have the opportunity to draw and learn from his extensive knowledge and base of experience to improve and further your own paddling ability.